The Forest is a round style crafted in thin bio-acetate with japanese hinges, stainless steel rivets and a key-hole nose bridge for an undeniably timeless aesthetic and feel. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 3-barrell stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Keyhole nosebridge
- Double horizontal rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
Black. The essence of timelessness. We make our Black colourway by mixing black ink with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. Cellulose is the most common organic compound on planet earth. We use cotton and wood pulp due to their inherently high percentages of cellulose, and their small carbon footprint as compared to similar synthetic fibres. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources.
Aviator pilots of the 1930s are often credited with making green lenses popular, choosing to wear them due to their ability to work in both sunny and low-light environments while reducing glare and brightening shadows. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.