- The Michigan Coat is a classic chore coat silhouette, constructed in a hard-wearing 100% cotton ‘Norco’ Blue Denim, 11.25 oz. Unlined.
- This is a one of one piece in size ((Large)), loose fitting with a relaxed cut.
- The jacket has been reimagined using a selection of Japanese patterned fabrics ((Asanoha 麻の葉, Kagome 籠目, Shippou 七宝, Nami 波)) hand stitched Sashiko details, and large Kanji monogram
- The back of the jacket features the phrase 目を覚ます((Wake up)) not in the literal sense, but to come to ones senses, to be enlightened. This phrase pairs nicely with the monogram WIP ((work in progress)) that is featured on the front left side of the jacket, this is both a nod to Carhartt and emphasises the message the jacket is portraying .
- The Jacket features quilted panels sewn into the seams for strength.
- Matt Black hardwear: HK snap clip under right chest pocket and press stud to right sleeve bottom button hole and right chest pocket.
Model is 5’8” ((176cm)) with a 37” ((94cm)) chest